A course on connecting with your Inner Wisdom
- a means of communication or expression : a path along which information passes
- to express (your ideas, thoughts, feelings, energy, etc.) through a particular behavior or action
Channeling is often misunderstood and has even got a bad rap due to some unscrupulous and/or well intending unclear and distorted channelers.
We have presented you here with the dictionary definition of a channel. This is all a channel truly is and in truth everyone is a channel of their own inner information. As in all of the information, at www.livingconcepts1.com , that we have ever presented, written or spoken, we are going to remind you:
You hold your own truth and no one else!
You may listen to other people but always listen to your own inner truth when you make your decisions. It is nice to have the advice of others in order to discover your own truth, but it is never wise to listen to someone else’s channel or perceived truth and make it your own!
This course is filled with information and exercises to assist you, yes you, in opening your own channel. This will allow you to access your own inner wisdom and divine information. In other words it will allow you to live from your heart.
In this course you will be asked to take the information as information only. Use it if you so choose, discard it if you so choose. If you decide to use the information we suggest that you simply practice with the intent of discovering your own inner wisdom or divine self, not as something you must do. Do not look to some person, entity or being that is not in the physical form to speak through and tell you what to do or not to do no matter how impressive the information may be.
Once you have established your own connection then you may speak to other beings but do so with awareness; just like you would talk to a used car salesman. Be aware and conscious of the information, feel the information and decide if it is right for you and if your inner wisdom says, “Yes, this is wise to use.” Never use it simply because some “expert” or nonphysical being gave you the information and you are assuming they are wise.
Remember just because they are not in a body does not make them wise nor does it make the information healthy/right for you.
What you are actually learning to channel is your own divine aspects and their wisdom.
The only being that should be in your body or in your head is,
Your own divine self!
Anyone else is simply someone you are having a conversation with. Imagine that you are talking with another human being. Would you want them to step inside of your body or in your clothes with you? Of course not that would be absolutely absurd and silly. Keep this in mind as you open your channel. And get the keywords, Your Channel!
Opening Your Channel Course Outline
Section 1: Opening Your Channel-the Basics
- Define It
- Identify It
- Define Your Inner Divine Self
- Level I, 2, 3 basics
- Channeling and your lifestyle, family, relationships, dating, career
- Demystify channeling
Section 2: Awakening Your Channel
- Mindlessness versus awareness
- Personal issues and belief systems
- The mind – control and filters
- Channeling through the heart not the mind
Section 3: How Does It Feel and What to Do with It When It Opens
- Sensations in the body
- Where to focus
- No resistance no surrender
- Fear, anxiety and focus
- Remaining open without judgment
- Mindlessness- clarity and issue free
- The mentoring state
Section 4: Grounding Your Channel
- The connection
- Body awareness
- Integration, not leaving the body
- Embodying your divine self
- Body symptoms: bloating, tired, aching, gas, stomach acid, too much energy etc.
Section 5: Interpreting Your Channel
- In the beginning-it’s usually weird
- Self-confidence versus arrogance
- Ego, belief systems, soul memory and your personal issues
- Religious backgrounds and authority issues
- Family patterning
- Soul memory
- Worthy, unworthy, pride and shame
- Airy fairy
- Remaining neutral-putting aside your judgments and issues
- Know thyself-knowing your issues, beliefs and patterns
- Channeling your Self or speaking with other beings
Section 6: Understanding Your Channel
- Feeling the information
- When your mind gets in the way
- Conscious allowing
- Upgrading your energy system
- Higher frequencies and the body
Section 7: Translating and Communicating
- Knowing the essence of the information/transmission
- Just because they’re not physical doesn’t mean they know any more than you
- Question everything
- Ask for clarity
- Decoding the information for the current time in which you live
- Communicating the information to others
3 month course
meets twice a month on the phone for 1 hour
additional audio downloads and email
Contact us for more information and a free consultation to see if this class is for you.